Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. From improving business intelligence and modernizing IT systems to building innovative consumer apps and IoT products, Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results.
We’re passionate experts with cutting-edge industry experience and a successful track record managing projects of all sizes. We’ve helped 27+ enterprise, Fortune 500, and entrepreneurial clients complete 100+ projects – from launching mobile apps to troubleshooting workflow issues. No matter how big the challenge is, we will find the right solution for your business.
Life at Makeen
We do it all with an intense passion for technology and a global and diverse culture driven by inspiring leaders, involved managers, and engaged teams.
Senior Fullstack / Java / React Engineer job description
This is a unique opportunity to build new and innovative machine learning and data solutions. Our entire tech stack is on cloud-based infrastructure, from the UI to the data, and everything in between. If you’re passionate and creative while staying focused and curious we’ve got an exciting role for you.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will understand how to model data to enable efficient data based workflows, and how to build the secure and scalable APIs and services to power all of our product/solutions. You are a highly experienced, self-starting, and results-oriented engineer who is not afraid to question assumptions as they build large-scale, data-driven systems.
● Minimum of 7+ years experience in a professional programming position
● Minimum 5+ years experience with micro-services architecture and server side technologies and writing REST APIs
● Deep knowledge and experience building applications with Java, C#, C++, or Python
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Deep knowledge and experience modeling data in relational SQL and NoSQL databases
● Experience with cloud based data warehouse technologies (Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift, Snowflake)
● Experience building on cloud-based infrastructure
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Experience querying search engines (i.e. SOLR, ElasticSearch)
● Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
● Collaborative, team-oriented attitude
● Familiarity with digital media formats for video is helpful
● Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
Why join the Makeen Team?
Unlimited possibilities of self-growth
Opportunity to be part of a transparent and friendly company culture, where everybody can be themselves at work
Ready to meet us?
We hope this opportunity is exactly what you were looking for. If so, we'd be happy to meet you. Just click the button to apply and we will take it from there. After all, that’s a team for.